- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Big E
- 7 min walk
- Majestic Theatre
- 20 min walk
- Eastern States Exposition
- 6 min drive
- Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Best Western Springfield West Inn is located in West Springfield. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Forest Park and Holyoke Heritage State Park, while Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and Springfield Science Museum are cultural highlights. Six Flags New England and Zoo in Forest Park and Education Center are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Big E - 7 min walk
- Majestic Theatre - 20 min walk
- MassMutual Center - 5 min drive
- Eastern States Exposition - 6 min drive
- Springfield Museums - 12 min drive
- Springfield Union Station - 8 min drive
- Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
Best Western Springfield West Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Room comfort
Not bad, not good.
Check in wasn't horrible, but no greeting whatsoever. Bar of soap had already been opened by the sink (wrapper was in the trash) and 2 towels weren't folded as usual, so I have no idea what happened. I had already paid and needed to sleep, so I stayed and didn't bother to complain at the site.