- Znjan Beach
- 11 min walk
- Bacvice Beach
- 5 min drive
- Port of Split
- 6 min drive
- Split (SPU)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Split, Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split is in the entertainment district and on the waterfront. Split Marina and Port of Split are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bacvice Beach and Split Riva. Traveling with kids? Consider Spilja Vranjaca, or check out an event or a game at Poljud Stadium.
- Znjan Beach - 11 min walk
- Bacvice Beach - 5 min drive
- Cathedral of Saint Domnius - 5 min drive
- Port of Split - 6 min drive
- Gregory of Nin Statue - 6 min drive
- Split Station - 7 min drive
- Split (SPU) - 22 min drive
- Caper Grill Resturant – Ocean-view fine-dining restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
- The Fig Leaf Restaurant – Buffet restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Open daily.
- The Mistral Restaurant – Beachfront fine-dining restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch on select days.
- The Mistral Bar – Bar. Open on select days.
- Pool Bar – Poolside bar. Serves light fare on select days. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.