- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Southampton Cultural Center
- 5 min walk
- Southampton Arts Center
- 6 min walk
- Southampton Historical Museum
- 8 min walk
- East Hampton, NY (HTO)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Southampton, Southampton Inn is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Southampton Historical Museum and Shinnecock Nation Cultural Center and Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Southampton Golf Range and Shinnecock Hills Golf Course.
- Southampton Cultural Center - 5 min walk
- Southampton Arts Center - 6 min walk
- Southampton Historical Museum - 8 min walk
- Halsey House - 17 min walk
- Cooper's Beach - 3 min drive
- Southampton Station - 2 min drive
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 89 min drive
- Claude's – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Claude's Pool Side Patio – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beds were terribly uncomfortable, could not sleep.