- Southampton Cultural Center
- 14 min walk
- Southampton Arts Center
- 16 min walk
- Southampton Historical Museum
- 17 min walk
- East Hampton, NY (HTO)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Southampton, this vacation home is by the ocean. Southampton Historical Museum and Shinnecock Nation Cultural Center and Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include North Main Street Historic District and Halsey House.
- Southampton Cultural Center - 14 min walk
- Southampton Arts Center - 16 min walk
- Southampton Historical Museum - 17 min walk
- Halsey House - 3 min drive
- Southampton Golf Range - 4 min drive
- Southampton Station - 3 min drive
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 89 min drive
About this property
New Listing: Bright & Elegant Home In Village, W/heated Pool, Fireplace, Master Suite W/balcony
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- New Listing Bright Elegant Home Village W/balcony House
- New Listing Bright Elegant Home Village W/balcony