- Halsey House
- 7 min walk
- Southampton Arts Center
- 8 min walk
- Southampton Cultural Center
- 11 min walk
- East Hampton, NY (HTO)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Southampton Historical Museum - 7 min walk
- Halsey House - 7 min walk
- Southampton Arts Center - 8 min walk
- Southampton Cultural Center - 11 min walk
- Cooper's Beach - 5 min drive
- Southampton Station - 6 min drive
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 90 min drive
About this property
Modern & Bright Southampton Home in Estate Section
A modern & minimalistic home with a Scandinavian aesthetic, situated on Lake Agawam, on one of the most private streets, just off South Main. Walk to Southampton shopping area and bike to the beach off Gin Lane, this 4 bedroom, with en-suite bathroom is as stunning as it is serene. Best part of the day is the golden sunsets, that fills the garden and the living room with the most beautiful lights. Don’t forget to say hi to the swans that swim by. Home is equipped with Poggenpohl kitchen, Poliform closets , and grey marble bathrooms.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- Modern & Bright Southampton Home in Estate Section Southampton
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Sleeps 8