Get an overview of this hotel4-star Southampton hotel in Southampton City Centre, walk to WestQuay Shopping Centre
Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel is centrally located in Southampton, a 3-minute walk from Tudor House and Garden and 6 minutes by foot from WestQuay Shopping Centre.
This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from SeaCity Museum and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Mayflower Theatre.
Stay in one of 99 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Enjoy British cuisine at Signature, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 4-star property.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet hall
- Business center
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Towels provided
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Number of bathrooms -
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10 AM and on weekends between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Signature - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Oak Bar - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Dolphin Mercure
- Hotel Mercure Southampton Centre
- Hotel Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin
- Mercure Dolphin
- Mercure Dolphin Hotel Southampton Centre
- Mercure Southampton Centre
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel
- Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Dolphin Hotel
We should mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.