- Silverton Historical Society
- 5 min walk
- Fetch's Mining & Mercantile
- 5 min walk
- Kendall Mountain Recreation Area
- 6 min walk
- Telluride, CO (TEX-Telluride Regional)
- 109 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Silverton, this vacation home is in a rural location and on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Weminuche Wilderness and Molas Pass, while Mining Heritage Center and San Juan County Historical Society are cultural highlights.
- Silverton Museum - 4 min walk
- Silverton Historical Society - 5 min walk
- Fetch's Mining & Mercantile - 5 min walk
- Kendall Mountain Recreation Area - 6 min walk
- Silverton City Hall - 7 min walk
- Silverton Station - 13 min walk
- Durango, CO (DRO-La Plata County) - 88 min drive
About this property
Warm Contemporary Home in Quiet Neighborhood on the River Across From Kendall
Karen M Srebacic-Sites
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Vrbo Property