- Shrewsbury Castle
- 2 min drive
- Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery
- 3 min drive
- St. Mary's Church
- 3 min drive
- Wolverhampton (XVW-Wolverhampton Train Station)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Shrewsbury, this cottage is next to a golf course. Hawkstone Park Follies and Ironbridge Gorge reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Lord Hill's Column and The Adventure Rope Course. Battlefield Falconry Centre and Haughmond Hill are also worth visiting.
- Shrewsbury Castle - 2 min drive
- Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery - 3 min drive
- St. Mary's Church - 3 min drive
- Shrewsbury Abbey - 4 min drive
- Old Market Hall - 5 min drive
- Shrewsbury Station - 18 min walk
About this property
Parking and transportation
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Lymes House Shrewsbury
- Lymes Shrewsbury
- The Lymes Cottage
- The Lymes Shrewsbury
- The Lymes Cottage Shrewsbury