- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Connected to the convention center, The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai is in Shanghai's Jing'an neighborhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Former French Concession and Shanghai Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Nanjing Road Shopping District and The Bund. Check out an event or a game at Mercedes Benz Arena, and consider making time for Yu Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Shanghai Railway Station - 5 min drive
- Jing'an Temple Station - 8 min walk
- Shanghai (SHA-Hongqiao Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Portman's – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We’ve been there as a couple and we wanted to spend a Magic night in Shanghai, but the experience was way below pair expectations. It doesn’t seem to be at Ritz, service and people are very cold and not supportive. The hotel is comparable to any standard hotel 4 stars that you can find in Shanghai.