- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Shanghai International Sourcing Center
- 4 min walk
- Changfeng Ocean Park
- 9 min walk
- Zhongshan Park
- 4 min drive
- Shanghai (SHA-Hongqiao Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on a river, JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai Changfeng Park is in Shanghai's Putuo neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Nanjing Road Shopping District and The Bund are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Zhongshan Park and Yu Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Mercedes Benz Arena or Shanghai Grand Stage.
- Shanghai International Sourcing Center - 4 min walk
- Changfeng Ocean Park - 9 min walk
- Zhongshan Park - 4 min drive
- Lingkong SOHO - 5 min drive
- Jing'an Temple - 25 min drive
- Shanghai Railway Station - 8 min drive
- Loushanguan Road Station - 18 min walk
- Shanghai (SHA-Hongqiao Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Park Cafe – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Pearl – Restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Sakitori – Restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner.
- DOME Steak and Wine – Restaurant. Serves dinner.
- Java – Restaurant. Serves breakfast and lunch.
About this property
JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai Changfeng Park
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities