- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Lotte World Tower
- 5 min walk
- Lotte World
- 7 min walk
- Lotte World Mall
- 7 min walk
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on a lake, SIGNIEL SEOUL is in Seoul's Songpa neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Dongdaemun History and Culture Park and Dongdaemun History & Culture Park are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include N Seoul Tower and Gyeongbok Palace. Check out an event or a game at Seoul Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Lotte World, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Lotte World Tower - 5 min walk
- Lotte World - 7 min walk
- Lotte World Mall - 7 min walk
- Olympic Park - 3 min drive
- COEX Convention and Exhibition Center - 5 min drive
- Jamsil Station - 5 min walk
- Anyang Station - 24 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 59 min drive
- Stay – Fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
- Bicena – Fine-dining restaurant offering Korean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Bar81 – Champagne bar offering local and international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
we stayed there for 2 nights and it was great. It so close to Lotte world and there are shopping and food in the area. The service was excellent and the room was spacious. The view is good, even though I expected the night view could be a bit more brighter. The only thing is that the breakfast is below expectation. They do not even have fresh juice. The juice was a bit bad and we did have it when we had breakfast there.