- Seoul Olympic Stadium
- 13 min walk
- Lotte World
- 19 min walk
- Lotte World Tower
- 2 min drive
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Seoul's Jamsil-dong neighborhood, Pharos Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Dongdaemun History and Culture Park and Dongdaemun History & Culture Park are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include N Seoul Tower and Gyeongbok Palace. Lotte World and COEX Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Sincheon Station is 6 minutes by foot and Sports Complex Station is 9 minutes.
- Seoul Olympic Stadium - 13 min walk
- Lotte World - 19 min walk
- Lotte World Tower - 2 min drive
- COEX Convention and Exhibition Center - 3 min drive
- Starfield COEX Mall - 3 min drive
- Sincheon Station - 6 min walk
- Anyang Station - 22 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 57 min drive
- Ait – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.