- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Yongsan Electronics Market
- 8 min walk
- Shilla I’Park Mall
- 10 min walk
- War Memorial of Korea
- 4 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.)
- 51 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Seoul's Yongsan-gu neighborhood, Novotel Ambassador Seoul Yongsan - Seoul Dragon City is in the city center and connected to a shopping center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Namsan Park and Cheonggyecheon, while Lotte World and COEX Aquarium are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Gocheok Sky Dome or Seoul Olympic Stadium.
- Yongsan Electronics Market - 8 min walk
- Shilla I’Park Mall - 10 min walk
- War Memorial of Korea - 4 min drive
- Namsan Park - 5 min drive
- N Seoul Tower - 6 min drive
- Yongsan Station - 10 min walk
- Haengsin Station - 17 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 51 min drive
- Food Exchange – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- A la Maison – Restaurant with a bar. Serves brunch, lunch, and light fare daily.
- Mega Bites – Open daily.
- In Style – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- A La Maison Deli – Open daily.
About this property
Novotel Ambassador Seoul Yongsan - Seoul Dragon City
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Comfortable and clean!
Room was clean and warm. They don’t turn on air conditioning during the winter time, but if it gets too stuffy inside, they can bring up a fan, free of charge, for the duration of your stay! Definitely coming back here with my wife again!