- Liked: Cleanliness
Something went wrong.Try a new search.
- Myeongdong Street
- 6 min walk
- Myeongdong Cathedral
- 7 min walk
- Seoul City Hall
- 13 min walk
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.)
- 55 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Seoul's Myeongdong neighborhood, Lotte City Hotel Myeongdong is in the city center and near a metro station. Myeongdong Street and Namdaemun Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cheonggyecheon and Namsan Park. Check out an event or a game at Gocheok Sky Dome, and consider making time for Lotte World, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Myeongdong Street - 6 min walk
- Myeongdong Cathedral - 7 min walk
- Seoul City Hall - 13 min walk
- Namdaemun Market - 19 min walk
- Gwanghwamun - 2 min drive
- Haengsin Station - 16 min drive
- Euljilo 3-ga Station - 6 min walk
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 55 min drive
- C'cafe – Serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Saffron – Restaurant offering Halal dishes. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Lotte City Hotel Myeongdong
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities