- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Lotte World Tower
- 17 min walk
- Lotte World
- 2 min drive
- Jamsil Baseball Stadium
- 3 min drive
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Seoul's Songpa neighborhood, Hotel Infini is in the city center and on a lake. Dongdaemun History and Culture Park and Dongdaemun History & Culture Park are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Lotte World and COEX Aquarium. Check out an event or a game at Seoul Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Seoul Land, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Lotte World Tower - 17 min walk
- Lotte World - 2 min drive
- Jamsil Baseball Stadium - 3 min drive
- COEX Convention and Exhibition Center - 4 min drive
- Olympic Park - 5 min drive
- Seokchon Station - 15 min walk
- Anyang Station - 22 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 57 min drive
- Vermom – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
There was no room service and no restaurants. Walls were dirty, spider web on the ceiling. Didnt change bed linens nor towels. Staffs seemed to be surprised everytime i asked any questions. I stayed there by myself and i felt unsafe as they dont knock for housekeeping, they just barge in twice.