- Washington State Convention Center
- 3 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Seattle Art Museum
- 6 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Motif Seattle is in an area with good shopping. Seattle Waterfront and Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Pioneer Square and Lake Union. Seattle Aquarium and Seattle Great Wheel are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Washington State Convention Center - 3 min walk
- Nordstrom - 3 min walk
- Seattle Art Museum - 6 min walk
- Pike Place Market - 7 min walk
- Seattle Paramount Theatre - 7 min walk
- Westlake Station - 3 min walk
- King Street Station - 19 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Frolik Kitchen+Cocktails – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great Stay in Prime Location
Great stay at Motif Seattle! Loved the location.. it was walking distance from all the places we had decided to go for dinner and lounging. The room itself was spacious and very clean. The shower looked like it was remodeled but more like they just stuck on shower tile and a new bathtub. The shower handle and spout moved a lot and leaked. The water would not go down the drain easy... Aside from that, we enjoyed our stay :)