- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Seattle Paramount Theatre
- 3 min walk
- 5 min walk
- Washington State Convention Center
- 6 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Seattle's Belltown neighborhood, Hyatt Regency Seattle is in the city center. Seattle Paramount Theatre and Seattle Waterfront are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Seattle Aquarium and Seattle Great Wheel. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at CenturyLink Field or T-Mobile Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Seattle Paramount Theatre - 3 min walk
- Nordstrom - 5 min walk
- Washington State Convention Center - 6 min walk
- Pike Place Market - 11 min walk
- Seattle Art Museum - 14 min walk
- Westlake Ave Hub Station - 4 min walk
- King Street Station - 11 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Daniel's Broiler – Open daily.
- Andare Kitchen & Bar – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Open daily.
- Market Cafe – Café. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Seattle
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location. Walking distance to all major attractions of Seattle