- Owens-Thomas House
- 3 min walk
- River Street
- 4 min walk
- Savannah Theatre
- 5 min walk
- Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The Marshall House,Historic Inns of Savannah Collection is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. River Street is a notable landmark, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit City Market and Oglethorpe Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Grayson Stadium or Memorial Stadium.
- Owens-Thomas House - 3 min walk
- River Street - 4 min walk
- Savannah Theatre - 5 min walk
- Telfair Museum of Art - 6 min walk
- Ellis Square - 6 min walk
- Savannah Amtrak Station - 11 min drive
- Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.) - 23 min drive
- 45 Bistro – Bistro with a bar. Serves dinner on select days.
About this property
The Marshall House,Historic Inns of Savannah Collection
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff was extremely helpful and welcoming. Perfect southern hospitality. The wine and cheese each evening was delightful. One night we heard an historian talk about the hotel. Second night we were entertained by a singer and a harpist. Definitely gave us flavor of Savannah. Location was perfect, being in the center of the historical district.