- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- River Street
- 1 min walk
- Johnson Square
- 3 min walk
- Rousakis Riverfront Plaza
- 3 min walk
- Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Savannah, River Street Inn is in the city center and on a river. River Street and City Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Forsyth Park. SK8 City and Surf Lagoon Water Park are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- River Street - 1 min walk
- Johnson Square - 3 min walk
- Savannah Center for Fine Art - 3 min walk
- Rousakis Riverfront Plaza - 3 min walk
- Ellis Square - 5 min walk
- Savannah Amtrak Station - 6 min drive
- Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Bernies River Street – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Hueys Southern Cafe – Restaurant with a bar offering Cajun/Creole cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Tubbys – Alfresco dining restaurant offering seafood. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Cafe M – Café offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and light fare on select days.
About this property
River Street Inn
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort