- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Ringling College of Art and Design
- 10 min walk
- Sarasota Jungle Gardens
- 2 min drive
- Sarasota Opera House
- 2 min drive
- Sarasota, FL (SRQ-Sarasota-Bradenton Intl.)
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Sarasota, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sarasota Downtown is in the city center. St. Armands Circle and Mall at University Town Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sarasota Jungle Gardens and Lido Beach. Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium and Big Cat Habitat and Gulf Coast Sanctuary are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Ringling College of Art and Design - 10 min walk
- Sarasota Jungle Gardens - 2 min drive
- Sarasota Opera House - 2 min drive
- Marina Jack - 2 min drive
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens - 3 min drive
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.) - 63 min drive
About this property
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sarasota Downtown
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Cock-Roach crawling on floor, Our room AC unit circuit-breaker kept popping off, Maid service was terrible (on Saturday we left room at 11:30 am and returned at 5:00 pm. Room was left uncleaned until we complained at front desk), TV Signal was terrible on both TVs.