- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- 4 min walk
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
- 2 min drive
- Marina Jack
- 3 min drive
- Sarasota, FL (SRQ-Sarasota-Bradenton Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Sarasota, Baymont by Wyndham Sarasota is on the Strip and by the ocean. St. Armands Circle and Mall at University Town Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lido Beach and Siesta Key Public Beach. Coconuts Family Entertainment Center and Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium are also worth visiting.
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital - 4 min walk
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens - 2 min drive
- Marina Jack - 3 min drive
- Sarasota Opera House - 3 min drive
- Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall - 4 min drive
- Sarasota, FL (SRQ-Sarasota-Bradenton Intl.) - 10 min drive
About this property
Baymont by Wyndham Sarasota
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
The toilet leaked internally. The hotel's water bill must be phenomenal . A piece of metal from the bed frame projected out 3 inches too far making it dangerous for anyone passing too close to the bed. There were footprints in the bathtub. On the other hand the staff was friendly and did what they could to help.