- Santa Lucia Hill
- 6 min walk
- Plaza de Armas
- 10 min walk
- Santiago Town Square
- 14 min walk
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez)
- 15 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Santa Lucia Hill - 6 min walk
- Plaza de Armas - 10 min walk
- Museum of Chilean Precolombian Art - 14 min walk
- Santiago Town Square - 14 min walk
- Chilean National Zoo - 17 min walk
- Santiago Central Station - 5 min drive
- Bellas Artes Station - 5 min walk
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez) - 15 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
The Singular Santiago
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a sauna are onsite. All 62 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like free minibar items and bathrobes.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 100.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 100.0 per stay.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 100.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 100.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free buffet breakfast available daily
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
Things to do
- Spa tub
- Full service spa
- Fitness center/gym
- Spa services onsite
- Soundproofed rooms
- Outdoor pool
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Center
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms - 4
- Body treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Digital channels
Food and Drink
- In-room safe
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
My stay at the Singular was amazing. The staff are wonderful. This hotel exhibits customer service in the most amazing way. We were allowed to check-in early and provided with water and chocolates immediately upon arriving. The room were clean well care for, staff were very attentive to refreshing the room regularly. The breakfast was wonderfully delicious and the staff, again, very attentive. I could not ask for a better experience!