- Aquileia National Archaeological Museum
- 4 min drive
- Archaeological Area and the Patriarchal Basilica of Aquileia
- 5 min drive
- Cathedral of Aquileia
- 5 min drive
- Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Villa Rigatti is located in Fiumicello. Grado Golf Club and Marco Felluga are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Isonzo and Lido di Staranzano. Redipuglia War Memorial and Trieste Adventure Park are also worth visiting.
- Aquileia National Archaeological Museum - 4 min drive
- Archaeological Area and the Patriarchal Basilica of Aquileia - 5 min drive
- Cathedral of Aquileia - 5 min drive
- Riserva Naturale Regionale della Valle Cavanata - 14 min drive
- Redipuglia War Memorial - 15 min drive
- Cervignano A.G. Station - 9 min drive
- Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia) - 12 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Villa Rigatti Fiumicello
- Villa Rigatti Bed & breakfast
- Villa Rigatti Bed & breakfast Fiumicello