The room is next to the road and very noisy. Can't sleep. The washroom basin is someehat clogged, drain very slowly.
- Hiller Aviation Museum
- 4 min drive
- San Mateo County Event Center
- 7 min drive
- 10 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a train station, LiA Hotel is in a walkable area with great shopping. Shoreline Amphitheatre and Computer History Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Filoli and Stanford Memorial Church.
- Hiller Aviation Museum - 4 min drive
- San Mateo County Event Center - 7 min drive
- Menlo College - 9 min drive
- Facebook Campus - 10 min drive
- Filoli - 10 min drive
- San Carlos Station - 12 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 19 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A Wonderful Suprise
LiA was a pleasant and welcomed surprise. When I first drove into the parking lot, I thought "Oh, dear, a motel." However, when I got to my room, the interior was pleasantly surprising. Very welcoming. Although the room was a tad small, it was not uncomfortable. Bottom line: LiA was a wonderful choice for the business that was there for, and I have no regrets I would have no qualms about staying there again.