Translation is not available.
CheapTickets Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelModern icon overlooks Bay, adjacent to Embarcadero
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Hyatt Regency San Francisco in San Francisco (Downtown San Francisco), you'll be minutes from Ferry Building and close to Pier 39.
This 4-star hotel is close to Lombard Street and Alcatraz Island.
Make yourself at home in one of the 804 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in San Francisco? This hotel has 72000 square feet (6689 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hyatt Regency San Francisco
The Hyatt Regency San Francisco stands at the base of Market Street, across the street from the Ferry Plaza and the Bay, and adjacent to the upscale Embarcadero Shopping Center. Plenty of dining options are nearby, and guests can catch the cable car right outside. Union Square shopping center is within a 5 minute walk.
Free WiFi is available throughout the property and Internet access in meeting rooms is available (surcharge). Babysitting/childcare is available, as well as concierge services, luggage storage, and an elevator. A work station with 2 computers allows guests to print airline boarding passes. The hotel offers 39 meeting rooms with 72,000 feet of space, as well as a business center with computer stations, copiers, fax machines, and shipping service (surcharges).
The complimentary 24-hour fitness center contains treadmills, exercise bikes, and weights. Guests also enjoy access to a health club with pool and spa two blocks away (surcharge).
The Eclipse Kitchen & Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and is open until midnight. Guests can grab a snack at The Market, a cafe offering light fare and healthy snacks.
Parking is available onsite for a surcharge and valet parking is offered for a fee. This property is smoke-free.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 39
- Year Built 1973
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 6689
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 72000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 804
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 17
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Eclipse Kitchen & Bar - emphasizes a contemporary and sustainable approach to dining by featuring a menu full of local seasonal ingredients. Eclipse Kitchen & Bar opens daily and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The Hyatt Regency's complimentary 24-hour fitness center includes treadmills, exercise bikes, and weights. Guests also enjoy access to a health club with pool and spa two blocks away (surcharge).
The hotel is adjacent to a waterfront jogging path, and is near a tennis and swim club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 34 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 34 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 72.96 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Hyatt Regency Hotel San Francisco
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco
- Hyatt San Francisco
- Hyatt San Francisco Regency
- Regency Hyatt San Francisco
- Regency San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- San Francisco Regency
- San Francisco Regency Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.