- Port of San Diego
- 12 min walk
- USS Midway Museum
- 13 min walk
- Seaport Village
- 14 min walk
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.)
- 4 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a metro station, The Sofia Hotel is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. San Diego Coronado Bridge and Ocean Beach Pier are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include San Diego Zoo and Hotel Circle. SeaWorld and Belmont Park are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Port of San Diego - 12 min walk
- B Street Cruise Ship Terminal - 12 min walk
- USS Midway Museum - 13 min walk
- Seaport Village - 14 min walk
- San Diego Convention Center - 14 min walk
- Civic Center Station - 4 min walk
- San Diego Santa Fe Depot - 7 min walk
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 4 min drive
- Currant American Brasseri – Restaurant with a bar. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
The Sofia Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
It’s a fantastic location, I Stay there every time I go to San Diego, but lately the bed linens and pillows are getting worse. Very low quality pillows are hard, tall and they smell bad. Otherwise it is a great place.