- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Marine Corps Recruit Depot
- 11 min walk
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.)
- 1 min drive
- Port of San Diego
- 3 min drive
- B Street Cruise Ship Terminal
- 4 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina is located on the waterfront and in an area with good airport proximity. Maritime Museum of San Diego and San Diego Air and Space Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include San Diego Zoo and Hotel Circle. SeaWorld and Belmont Park are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Marine Corps Recruit Depot - 11 min walk
- Port of San Diego - 3 min drive
- B Street Cruise Ship Terminal - 4 min drive
- USS Midway Museum - 4 min drive
- Old Town San Diego State Park - 7 min drive
- County Center - Little Italy Station - 3 min drive
- San Diego Santa Fe Depot - 8 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 1 min drive
- Harbor's Edge – Ocean-view restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Harbor and Vine – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering pizza. Serves dinner daily.
- Quinn's Ale House – Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Shoreline – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Bay Tower Lounge – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The view was great the room gorgeous just the waiting for a parking space and the line to check in took forever