I would advice anyone against staying at the hotel. Here are highlights from my stay:
- Heating not working in the room. Had to change to another room. Normally hotels apologize for inconveniencing you, but not this hotel.
- In my new room, I could hear every flight landing and taking off from the airport. Normally airport hotels have good sound proofing that keeps noise out, but not this one. Called to ask for another room, again, but new room offered had same issue
- I let the hotel know I was staying put, but they didn’t seem to have written it down. Someone came into my room later, unannounced, while I was watching TV
- When ordering food during peak hours (e.g., 7pm) I was on the line for over 30 mins waiting for someone to answer. When someone finally answered they said they would call back. They never did. I had to call after waiting for another 30 mins.
- The hotel later called me to ask for my name, as they couldn’t find me in the system
- The food itself is pretty bad, I eventually limited myself to ordering only fruit. Their food tastes like fast food.
- they have a compulsory $26 nightly resort fee, which is in very fine print when you book. Totally misleading.
- I stayed 5 nights. They credited points for one night to my bonvoy account. I called bonvoy and requested the correction. I’m still waiting.
Worst managed hotel I've stayed at. Badly needs new leadership.