- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- B Street Cruise Ship Terminal
- 16 min walk
- Port of San Diego
- 16 min walk
- USS Midway Museum
- 7 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in San Diego's Little Italy neighborhood, Found Hotel San Diego is near the airport and near a metro station. San Diego Coronado Bridge and Ocean Beach Pier are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at B Street Cruise Ship Terminal and Port of San Diego. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Petco Park or SDCCU Stadium.
- B Street Cruise Ship Terminal - 16 min walk
- Port of San Diego - 16 min walk
- USS Midway Museum - 7 min drive
- Seaport Village - 8 min drive
- San Diego Convention Center - 10 min drive
- County Center - Little Italy Station - 8 min walk
- San Diego Santa Fe Depot - 14 min walk
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 8 min drive
About this property
Found Hotel San Diego
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 0.195 percent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted. Guests whose residence is within the same county as the property will not be allowed to check in.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Vyvant San Diego
- Found Hotel San Diego Hotel
- Vyvant San Diego
- Little Italy Hotel San Diego
- Found Hotel San Diego San Diego
- Found Hotel San Diego Hotel San Diego
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Room comfort
It was as mediocre as it got, the online photos were amazing! But super disappointed that they didn’t disclaim that there is no bathrooms in each room/unit, you must use a communal bathroom down the hall from where your room is located. Not the cleanest place, there is a sink in your room however it’s not a standard size, it’s quite tiny. The mirror they used for above the sink in your room was a over the door mirror that they took the hooks off of and it was not well lit, I ended up using my phone flashlight in order to get ready because the nearest light was the main light fixture on the ceiling in the middle of the room. It was pretty disappointing. If I had known this I wouldn’t book this place. It is in the middle of Little Italy which is a very great place to be especially since you’re in walking distance of a lot but that’s mainly it. And there’s only street parking and no designated lot, it was annoying to find parking close enough to the hotel and not having a spot guaranteed every time you leave (also a lot of no parking signs).