Get an overview of this hotelTropical oasis in heart of San Diego's Mission Valley
With a stay at Crowne Plaza Hanalei San Diego - Mission Valley in San Diego (Mission Valley), you'll be convenient to Presidio Park and University of San Diego.
This hotel is close to Seaworld and San Diego Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 416 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Crowne Plaza Hanalei San Diego - Mission Valley
This eight-story Mission Valley hotel includes a heated outdoor pool and 12-person spa tub surrounded by a patio and lush, tropical landscaping. Crowne Plaza San Diego - Mission Valley offers a sauna and fitness center.
Dining options at the Crowne Plaza San Diego - Mission Valley include a sushi bar, lobby lounge, and casual café.
A business center offers a computer with complimentary high-speed Internet access along with printing, faxing, and shipping services (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is available in the restaurant and by the pool (surcharge). The hotel features 24,400 square feet of event space.
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free theme park shuttle
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 416
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free WiFi
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
The Islands Restaurant - Casual dining. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner from early morning to late evening. Breakfast buffet each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
Crowne Plaza San Diego - Mission Valley includes a heated outdoor pool and 12-person spa tub surrounded by a patio and lush, tropical landscaping. The hotel also offers a sauna and fitness center. Guests are welcome to relax with books, laptops, or cocktails in the thatched hut in a courtyard behind the pool, complete with a waterfall and ponds.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Mission Valley hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75.00 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 40.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 13.00 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 35
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Crowne Plaza Hanalei
- Crowne Plaza Hanalei Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Hanalei Hotel San Diego Valley Mission
- Crowne Plaza Hanalei San Diego Mission Valley
- Crowne Plaza Hanalei San Diego Mission Valley Hotel
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.