Get an overview of this hotelLocated across from the Alamo and walking distance to the Riverwalk.
With a stay at The Emily Morgan - a DoubleTree by Hilton, you'll be centrally located in San Antonio, steps from San Antonio Cavalry Museum and Alamo Mission in San Antonio.
This romantic hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Ripley's Haunted Adventure and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Guinness World Records Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 177 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy American cuisine at ORO Restaurant and Bar, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Emily Morgan - a DoubleTree by Hilton
In addition to an outdoor heated pool, The Emily Morgan - a DoubleTree by Hilton provides a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant, ORO Restaurant and Bar. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A business center is on site at this 3.5-star property. This business-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, a multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Emily Morgan - a DoubleTree by Hilton is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1926
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Banquet hall
- Total number of rooms - 177
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 13
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
ORO Restaurant and Bar - Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. ORO Restaurant and Bar rotates seasonal menus built around regional flavors and fresh ingredients from local Texas farmers. With large windows that provide excellent views of The Alamo, a sleek and sophisticated interior decor, and a Texas-inspired hand-crafted menu, ORO produces a fine dining experience in downtown San Antonio.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor heated pool is available on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Up to 50 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 11 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
- Emily Hotel San Antonio
- Emily Morgan
- Emily Morgan DoubleTree Hilton Hotel
- Emily Morgan San Antonio DoubleTree Hilton Hotel
- Emily Morgan San Antonio Hotel
- San Antonio DoubleTree Hilton
- Emily Morgan San Antonio DoubleTree Hilton
- Emily Morgan Hotel DoubleTree Hilton San Antonio
- Emily Morgan Hotel
- Hotel Emily Morgan
- Emily Morgan San Antonio
- Emily Morgan DoubleTree Hilton San Antonio
- Emily Morgan DoubleTree Hilton Hotel San Antonio
- Emily Morgan DoubleTree Hilton
- The Emily Morgan San Antonio a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
- The Emily Morgan Hotel a DoubleTree by Hilton
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.