Get an overview of this hotelDowntown San Antonio hotel with River Walk and Alamo views
With a stay at Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk, you'll be centrally located in San Antonio, steps from River Walk and 3 minutes by foot from Alamo.
This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from San Antonio Majestic Theater and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 629 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a 24-hour health club and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at Q Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in San Antonio? This hotel has facilities measuring 40,000 square feet (4 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk
Hyatt Regency Riverwalk includes a rooftop terrace with an outdoor pool. The onsite 2,800-square-foot 24-hour health club set on the hotel's 11th floor features Stay Fit equipment such as treadmills and cross-trainers. A business center is also on site with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and additional business services. The property offers 40,000 square feet of meeting facilities.
A variety of small shops, including an art gallery, jewelry store, coffee kiosk, and ice-cream parlor, are located on the hotel's Riverwalk level. Wedding services are available. Valet parking and self parking are available in the onsite garage (surcharges apply).
Hyatt Regency Riverwalk is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1981
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 40,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Total number of rooms - 629
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Number of bathrooms -
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Q Restaurant - The sounds of an atrium waterfall provide a pleasant backdrop to meals. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner offered (some meals may not be served daily). The menu features International Barbecue and authentic Texas-style cuisine. Restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday.
Q Bar - After a day of meetings, this casual and comfortable lounge overlooking the atrium is a great people-watching spot. Cocktails and appetizers.
Mad Dog's - A very British pub with darts and pool. Large selection of beers on tap, along with pub food such as steak, fish and chips, and sandwiches.
Einstein Bros Bagels - This lobby-level shop offers 12 varieties of bagels, an assortment of cream cheese flavors, and specialty sandwiches. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 16. per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 31 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 43 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Riverwalk
- Hyatt Regency Riverwalk
- Hyatt Riverwalk
- Riverwalk Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency Riverwalk Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Riverwalk San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk Hotel
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply.