- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- California State Railroad Museum
- 18 min walk
- Downtown Commons
- 2 min drive
- Discovery Park
- 4 min drive
- Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Sacramento, Motel 6 Sacramento-old Sacramento North is in an area with good airport proximity. K Street Mall and Arden Fair Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Sacramento Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Golden1Center or Cal Expo Race Track.
- California State Railroad Museum - 18 min walk
- Downtown Commons - 2 min drive
- Golden1Center - 2 min drive
- Tower Bridge - 2 min drive
- Discovery Park - 4 min drive
- Sacramento Valley Station - 20 min walk
- Township 9 Station - 16 min walk
- Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.) - 13 min drive
About this property
Motel 6 Sacramento-old Sacramento North
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- 2 per room
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 0.03 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- No elevators
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Air conditioning
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
My room had ants really vad. Ive stayed here many times in the past and never had this problem. I woke up to thousdands of ants on a bottle on the night stand, they were even in the bathroom.