Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
This cottage is located in Ross-on-Wye. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Wye Valley and Forest of Dean. Perrygrove Railway & Treetop Adventure and St Mary's Priory Church are also worth visiting.
- Abergavenny Station - 23 min drive
- Birmingham (BHX) - 76 min drive
About this property
Paddocks Holiday Cottages Magnolia
Parking and transportation
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 5 per pet, per night
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Paddocks Cottages Magnolia
- Paddocks Holiday Cottages Magnolia Cottage
- Paddocks Holiday Cottages Magnolia Ross-on-Wye
- Paddocks Holiday Cottages Magnolia Cottage Ross-on-Wye