- Symonds Yat West Leisure Park
- 10 min walk
- Goodrich Castle
- 7 min drive
- Forest of Dean Adventure Ropes
- 14 min drive
- Gloucester (GLO-Gloucestershire)
- 51 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
This cottage is located in Ross-on-Wye. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Wye Valley and Forest of Dean. Perrygrove Railway & Treetop Adventure and St Mary's Priory Church are also worth visiting.
- Symonds Yat West Leisure Park - 10 min walk
- St Mary's Church - 7 min drive
- Goodrich Castle - 7 min drive
- Forest of Dean Adventure Ropes - 14 min drive
- Forest Hills Golf Club - 16 min drive
- Abergavenny Station - 23 min drive
- Birmingham (BHX) - 76 min drive
About this property
Paddocks Holiday Cottages Magnolia
Parking and transportation
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge per pet, per night
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Paddocks Cottages Magnolia
- Paddocks Holiday Cottages Magnolia Cottage
- Paddocks Holiday Cottages Magnolia Ross-on-Wye
- Paddocks Holiday Cottages Magnolia Cottage Ross-on-Wye