Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
This cottage is located in Ross-on-Wye. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Wye Valley and Forest of Dean. Perrygrove Railway & Treetop Adventure and St Mary's Priory Church are also worth visiting.
- Abergavenny Station - 23 min drive
- Birmingham (BHX) - 76 min drive
About this property
Paddocks Holiday Cottages Azalea
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 5 per pet, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Paddocks Cottages Azalea
- Paddocks Holiday Cottages Azalea Cottage
- Paddocks Holiday Cottages Azalea Ross-on-Wye
- Paddocks Holiday Cottages Azalea Cottage Ross-on-Wye
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Electric kettle
- Bed sheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Toilet paper
- Flat-screen TV
- Outdoor furniture
- No elevators
- Wheelchair accessible (with limits)
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board