- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Saint Marys Hospital
- 3 min walk
- American Cancer Society Hope Lodge
- 18 min walk
- Plummer House
- 19 min walk
- Rochester, MN (RST-Rochester Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Rochester, Courtyard by Marriott Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys is in the business district. Rochester Civic Theater and Rochester Art Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Plummer House and Soldiers Field Veterans Memorial. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Mayo Civic Center or Regional Sports Center.
- Saint Marys Hospital - 3 min walk
- American Cancer Society Hope Lodge - 18 min walk
- Plummer House - 19 min walk
- Mayo Clinic - 2 min drive
- Soldiers Field Veterans Memorial - 3 min drive
- Rochester, MN (RST-Rochester Intl.) - 11 min drive
- The Bistro – Bistro offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
- Saints on Second – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Awe lap experience was good. Unfortunately, we were completely ignored at the restaurant during breakfast: didn’t get water or anything else, no one came up to us to take our order while other tables were served with water, juice, coffee, etc. First time we had such experience at Marriott, we extremely disappointed considering it was the day after thanksgiving. We ended up getting food at the buffet, but barely ate anything. Interestingly enough, we got the bill before finishing eating. We made a complaint to the manager, and didn’t charge us for the buffet. That was fine with us,