- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Jumieges Abbey
- 17 min drive
- University of Rouen
- 34 min drive
- Gros Horloge
- 36 min drive
- Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley)
- 49 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Le Normandie is located in Caudebec-en-Caux. Notre Dame Caudebec-en-Caux and Fontenelle Abbey are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Caresse de Tigre and Parc du Bocasse.
- Jumieges Abbey - 17 min drive
- University of Rouen - 34 min drive
- Gros Horloge - 36 min drive
- Tour Jeanne d'Arc - 36 min drive
- Zenith de Rouen - 36 min drive
- Yvetot Station - 13 min drive
- Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley) - 53 min drive
About this property
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Normandie Caudebec-en-Caux
- Normandie Hotel Caudebec-en-Caux
- Normandie Hotel Rives-en-Seine
- Normandie Rives-en-Seine
- Le Normandie Hotel
- Le Normandie Rives-en-Seine
- Le Normandie Hotel Rives-en-Seine
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily: EUR 8.50 per person
- 1 restaurant
- Bathroom (detached)
- Free toiletries