- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Virginia State Capitol
- 3 min walk
- Richmond City Hall
- 4 min walk
- The National
- 6 min walk
- Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Richmond, The Commonwealth is in the city center. The National and Altria Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Broad Street and Carytown. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Richmond Coliseum or Richmond International Raceway. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Virginia State Capitol - 3 min walk
- Richmond City Hall - 4 min walk
- The National - 6 min walk
- Virginia Commonwealth University - 6 min walk
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center - 8 min walk
- Richmond Main Street Station - 8 min walk
- Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Rueger's – Restaurant with a bar offering southern cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort