- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Canal Walk
- 5 min walk
- Virginia State Capitol
- 7 min walk
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- 7 min walk
- Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Richmond, The Berkeley Hotel is in the city center. The National and Altria Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Broad Street and Carytown. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Richmond Coliseum or Richmond International Raceway. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Broad Street - 4 min walk
- Canal Walk - 5 min walk
- Virginia State Capitol - 7 min walk
- Virginia Commonwealth University - 7 min walk
- Richmond City Hall - 9 min walk
- Richmond Main Street Station - 8 min walk
- Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Cobblestone Bar & Grill – Restaurant with a bar offering southern cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Berkeley Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Stayed here before. Great location. Nice clean rooms.