- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Edgar Allan Poe Museum
- 9 min walk
- Shockoe Slip
- 14 min walk
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- 15 min walk
- Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Richmond, Inn At Patrick Henry's is in the city center and near a metro station. The National and Altria Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Broad Street and Carytown. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Richmond Coliseum or Richmond International Raceway. Our guests love the bed & breakfast's quiet location.
- Edgar Allan Poe Museum - 9 min walk
- Shockoe Slip - 14 min walk
- Virginia Commonwealth University - 15 min walk
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center - 16 min walk
- Virginia State Capitol - 18 min walk
- Richmond Main Street Station - 12 min walk
- Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.) - 12 min drive
About this property
Inn At Patrick Henry's
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Inn Patrick Henry's Richmond
- Inn Patrick Henry's
- Patrick Henry's Richmond
- At Patrick Henry's Richmond
- Inn At Patrick Henry's Richmond
- Inn At Patrick Henry's Bed & breakfast
- Inn At Patrick Henry's Bed & breakfast Richmond
History in Richmond VA
We took a chance booking at this old inn in the historic section of Richmond VA, and we weren't disappointed. As long as you can accept creaky stairs, and a bathroom that hasn't been updated, you will be charmed by the Inn at Patrick Henry's. Our "suite" (bedroom and sitting room) was spacious with adjoining bathroom that satisfied our needs. All were clean and carefully prepared with attention to travelers' needs. Our inn keeper was outgoing, super friendly, full of suggestions to help us experience the Richmond of today. Breakfast was plentiful and varied the three mornings we had it. She prided herself on fresh, local fare, generously offered. All in all, our stay was a pleasant one.
Pros: Although the building is old (built in 1800's), the rooms have been well maintained and now provide the basics, a comfortable bed, easy chairs, space.
Cons: Our bathroom could be improved by updating the sink, shower, and lighting. It wouldn't take much.
Location: It's a walk-able friendly neighborhood near St. John's Church (site of Patrick Henry's famous speech) and a short drive from all the Richmond sights.