Small bed and breakfast place with kind owners who takes care about the place. Do not expect hotel. The bathroom is shared between two rooms. The rooms were cozy and full with lots of old local stuff but ordered and clean. Good deal for a prize and for those who want to meet local people.
- Livelet Teaching Archaeological Park
- 4 min walk
- Il Colle Azienda Vitivinicola
- 13 min drive
- Brent de l'Art
- 23 min drive
- Treviso (TSF)
- 43 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Livelet Teaching Archaeological Park - 4 min walk
- Santa Maria Abbey Follina - 9 min drive
- Il Colle Azienda Vitivinicola - 13 min drive
- Golf Club Conegliano - 18 min drive
- Brent de l'Art - 23 min drive
- Vittorio Veneto Station - 13 min drive
About this property
B&B La Casa del Pittore
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- B&B Casa Pittore Revine Lago
- Casa Pittore Revine Lago
- B B La Casa del Pittore
- B&b Casa Pittore Revine Lago
- B&B La Casa del Pittore Revine Lago
- B&B La Casa del Pittore Bed & breakfast
- B&B La Casa del Pittore Bed & breakfast Revine Lago
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free local cuisine breakfast available daily 7:30 AM–10:30 AM
- Daily housekeeping
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Ceiling fan
- Free toiletries
A rare authentic experience worth having...
The Art B&B is a rare find. Bringing together the elements of art, creativity and a wonderful location this place is a real experience to be had if you are a traveller looking for something interesting. Donatelle and Germano are exceptional hosts, welcoming, friendly and able to provide great advice when you ask. As locals and artists you can have a tour of the museum which is attached to the residence. The room was very clean as was the shower. It was delightfully quiet, check in was smooth friendly and highly professional. Breakfast was outstanding as was the recommendation for pizza by the lake just a few minutes walk away. Overall, I highly recommend a stop over here as you are heading into the Dolomites. I also recommend, if you have the time to walk around the town, talk with Donatella about her artwork and the history of the home in which you stay. We had a restful stay will return when we are in the same area again.