- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Livelet Teaching Archaeological Park
- 3 min drive
- Caglieron Caves
- 12 min drive
- Il Colle Azienda Vitivinicola
- 16 min drive
- Treviso (TSF)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Ai Cadelach Hotel Giulia is located in Revine Lago. Castello di Conegliano and Casa di Cima are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Golf Club Conegliano and Conte Collalto.
- Livelet Teaching Archaeological Park - 3 min drive
- Caglieron Caves - 12 min drive
- Az. Agr. Vignarosa - 14 min drive
- Il Colle Azienda Vitivinicola - 16 min drive
- Brent de l'Art - 26 min drive
- Vittorio Veneto Station - 6 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 44 min drive
- Magnader – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Ai Cadelach Hotel Giulia
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Beautiful but disappointing...
The ambiance was wonderful! It's very tranquil in the mountains! However, I expected the sauna to be part of our hotel amenities... it was limited hours and an additional price. We were very disappointed about that. The restaurant on site was a disappointment--health food only... no pizza and 1 pasta dish offered in Italy! It was also way over priced. We were very disappointed. 3 beers were 20€, which I also felt a bit expensive.