- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Broad Street Mall
- 1 min walk
- 4 min walk
- 7 min walk
- Reading (XRE-Reading Train Station)
- 1 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Reading, City Wall House by House of Fisher is near a train station. Hexagon and Reading Museum and Town Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include St. Giles-in-Reading Church and Reading Abbey Ruins. Lapland UK and Lagoona Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the property's central and quiet location.
- Broad Street Mall - 1 min walk
- Oracle - 4 min walk
- Reading Museum and Town Hall - 6 min walk
- Hexagon - 7 min walk
- Forbury Gardens - 8 min walk
- Reading Station - 6 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 43 min drive
About this property
City Wall House by House of Fisher
Services and conveniences
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The apartment was very clean, tidy and stylishly furnished. The air cos was very good (especially in late August). Check in and check out instructions were very clear and easy. Communication from the management team was excellent. I Would definitely stay here again the next time I go to Reading Festival.