- Disliked: Cleanliness, room comfort
Something went wrong.Try a new search.
- Skogar Museum
- 8 min walk
- 4 min drive
- Eyjafjallajokull Visitor Centre
- 8 min drive
- Heimaey (VEY-Vestmannaeyar)
- 89 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Rangárþing eystra, this aparthotel is in a rural location. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Skogafoss and Solheimajokull, while Skogar Museum and Eyjafjallajokull Visitor Centre are cultural highlights.
- Skogar Museum - 8 min walk
- Skogafoss - 4 min drive
- Eyjafjallajokull Visitor Centre - 8 min drive
- Solheimajokull - 18 min drive
- Eyjafjallajokull - 67 min drive
About this property
Þorsteinshús Four bedroom farmhouse
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
The place had potential, but it was dirty (a used towel in the bedroom, leftovers in the fridge, etc.) and under-stocked (no soap, coffee, etc). The hotel staff was very quick to help us resolve a breaker issue (half the lights were out when we checked in), but it was one of our least favorite stays of the trip.