- La Isla
- 5 min walk
- Marietas Islands
- 15 min walk
- Cruise Ship Terminal
- 18 min walk
- Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the beach, Villa del Palmar Beach Resort and Spa, Puerto Vallarta is in Puerto Vallarta's South Hotel Zone neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Cruise Ship Terminal and Bay of Banderas are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Playa de los Muertos and Nuevo Vallarta Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Vallarta Adventures and Aquaventuras Park Vallarta.
- La Isla - 5 min walk
- Playa Las Glorias - 15 min walk
- Marietas Islands - 15 min walk
- Cruise Ship Terminal - 18 min walk
- Bay of Banderas - 7 min drive
- Central Camionera Station - 8 min drive
- Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.) - 14 min drive
- The Market – Poolside seafood restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- El Patron – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Trattoria – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Jalisco Sport Bar – Poolside sports bar. Serves dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort and Spa, Puerto Vallarta
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The food and service were excellent. However, it was disappointing to be placed in an adjoining complex for the first 3 nights then be moved to the actual room we had reserved and paid for. Also, we were all inclusive yet had to sign receipts for everything we ate and drank. That was a bit of a hassle. The staff was good, the food was fantastic and final room was fine. The view is not great as the beach as so many umbrellas and people you can't really see the ocean unless you walk past the people.