- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- La Isla
- 1 min walk
- Marietas Islands
- 14 min walk
- Cruise Ship Terminal
- 17 min walk
- Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Puerto Vallarta's South Hotel Zone neighborhood, Fiesta Inn Puerto Vallarta Isla is connected to a shopping center and near the beach. Cruise Ship Terminal and Bay of Banderas are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Playa de los Muertos and Nuevo Vallarta Beach. Vallarta Adventures and Aquaventuras Park Vallarta are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- La Isla - 1 min walk
- Marietas Islands - 14 min walk
- Cruise Ship Terminal - 17 min walk
- Marina Vallarta - 6 min drive
- Bay of Banderas - 7 min drive
- Central Camionera Station - 7 min drive
- Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.) - 14 min drive
- La Isla – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Fiesta Inn Puerto Vallarta Isla
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff are very welcoming and ensure guests thoroughly enjoy their stay. There could be fewer cabanas at the pool and more loungers. The hotel is very clean and food is good, fabulous pancakes.