- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Mast Landing Sanctuary
- 2 min drive
- Freeport Historical Society
- 3 min drive
- LL Bean Flagship Store
- 3 min drive
- Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Freeport, The Orchard House & Cafe is in the business district and near a metro station. LL Bean Flagship Store and Maine Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mast Landing Sanctuary and Wolfe's Neck State Park.
- Mast Landing Sanctuary - 2 min drive
- Freeport Historical Society - 3 min drive
- Harrington House - 3 min drive
- LL Bean Flagship Store - 3 min drive
- Wilbur's of Maine Chocolate Confections - 4 min drive
- Freeport Station - 3 min drive
- Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport) - 27 min drive
About this property
The Orchard House & Cafe
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions and an access code prior to arrival. There is no staff on site; guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Orchard House Cafe Inn Freeport
- Orchard House Cafe Inn
- Orchard House Cafe Freeport
- Orchard House Cafe
- The Orchard House & Cafe Inn
- The Orchard House & Cafe Freeport
- The Orchard House & Cafe Inn Freeport
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
The decor was very attractive and it is convenient to two highways. They have self-check-in after 3 p.m. and as we arrived at night we didn’t see anybody else. This is convenient but would have been nice to ask about the area, etc. The walls were very thin and we could hear both sides of the phone conversation in the room across a narrow hallway. You could hear road traffic all night from 95 and route 1. Breakfast is minimal—no cooked food. Stain on the inside of the otherwise clean-looking white bedspread and on one of the pillow shams.