- Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
- 1 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Portland Art Museum
- 3 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Portland, The Heathman Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Lloyd Center and Jantzen Beach Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tom McCall Waterfront Park and Portland Japanese Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Moda Center or Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall - 1 min walk
- Portlandia - 3 min walk
- Portland Art Museum - 3 min walk
- Pioneer Courthouse Square - 4 min walk
- Keller Auditorium - 9 min walk
- Pioneer Square South Station - 3 min walk
- Portland Union Station - 17 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Headwaters Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
The Heathman Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities