- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Powell's City of Books
- 4 min walk
- Pioneer Courthouse Square
- 6 min walk
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- 8 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Portland, The Benson, a Coast Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tom McCall Waterfront Park and Portland Japanese Garden, while Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall and Portland Art Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Moda Center or Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: SW 6th-Pine Street Station and SW 5th-Oak Street Station are just steps away.
- Powell's City of Books - 4 min walk
- Pioneer Courthouse Square - 6 min walk
- Portland Saturday Market - 7 min walk
- Lan Su Chinese Garden - 8 min walk
- Portlandia - 10 min walk
- Portland Union Station - 10 min walk
- SW 6th-Pine Street Station - 2 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 16 min drive
- The Palm Court – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, happy hour available.
- El Gaucho – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner.
About this property
The Benson, a Coast Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 40 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 29.98 per accommodation, per night
- Health club access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.00 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 40 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Benson Coast Hotel
- Benson Coast Hotel Portland
- Benson Hotel
- Benson Hotel Coast Hotel
- Benson Hotel Coast Hotel Portland
- Hotel Benson
- Benson Coast Portland
- Benson Coast
- The Benson, A Coast
- The Benson, a Coast Hotel Hotel
- The Benson, a Coast Hotel Portland
- The Benson, a Coast Hotel Hotel Portland
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A lovely classic hotel. Spacious and comfortable room. The staff in the Palm Court restaurant are outstanding! Served by John at dinner and Bobby at breakfast. Food was delicious.